Top 8 CGI Software for Creating Stunning Product Visuals
Are you planning to one-up your brand’s storytelling with a CGI makeover? Wondering how can you leverage the most out of CGI software solutions? Finding the right software is one thing; you need to be able to implement it the right way, taking time, money, technical expertise, and quality into consideration.
In this blog, we have discussed the top 8 CGI software to cut down your research. We have also discussed the advantages of choosing solution providers over implementing a standalone software solution to give you an idea about what suits your requirements best.
CGI, which stands for computer-generated imagery, refers to the use of computer graphics to create white background silos, lifestyle images, product videos, 360spins, AR/ VR experiences, and more.
CGI software is the primary tool used to create these stunning visual effects. It plays a prominent role in industries such as movies, real estate, furniture, eCommerce, visual art, video gaming, engineering, marketing advertising, and more. Several types of CGI software are available in the market, each with its own features and capabilities.
While CGI has been around here for more than a decade, it is only now beginning to take a front seat as a tool used to produce marketing collateral. With the increase in visual content consumption over the last few years, marketers know the importance of creating and marketing compelling imagery that enriches customers’ experience and encourages them to take action.
CGI gives businesses the freedom to depict and demonstrate their products in a way that leaves a long-lasting impression on the customers.
It is becoming an increasingly popular choice among marketers for the following reasons:
- Creative Control: Be its white background silo images, videos, or 360 product photography, CGI gives marketers complete control over the final output. This means they can make any necessary changes or adjustments according to their audience’s perception of the brand. This level of control over the visual elements of production allows for unprecedented creativity and innovation.
- Enhanced Visual Fidelity: The accuracy in reproducing the original product, aka Fidelity, is one of the most important factors determining the overall perceived quality of the product. With highly-realistic, detailed, and polished images and animations improve visual fidelity reflecting increased engagement and sales.
- More Flexibility: With CGI, marketers don’t have to rely on single setups or traditional photography and videography aspects. They can showcase their products, features, and functionalities in different settings and environments.
- Strengthened Customer Engagement: With CGI, customers can visualize and understand the product’s features and functionalities in an immersive, dynamic, and engaging way. This helps drive sales and boost customer satisfaction.
- Boost Speed and Efficiency: Keeping up with the changing need of the market can be exhausting. But with CGI, photos and videos can be produced relatively quickly and more efficiently. Thus CGI gives marketers more content (which can be reused) and boosts their efficiency.
Now that you know how CGI software can benefit a marketer, you must be wondering whether you should invest in good CGI software or let a solution provider manage your visual content requirements.
We understand your predicament, and we are here to help you!
Let us talk about some of the challenges of implementing CGI software on-premise.
Challenges with implementing CGI software in-house
Implementing CGI in-house can be a challenging and complicated process. Some of the common challenges associated with the in-house implementation of CGI software are:
- Technical expertise: CGI software are complicated, and operating them requires core expertise, years of experience, and skills. The skills are seldom found in a company/organization unless it is a gaming or an animation company. Cross-treating existing staff is not an option as 3D skills require years of training and could also involve heavy unlearning. The only option is to hire 3D talent that specializes in product visualization, which can be a financially taxing task.
- Costly investment: Implementing CGI software in-house means you will have to invest in hardware, software, and expert personnel to navigate through it. You aren’t just required to invest in the CGI software licenses; you would need supporting hardware infrastructure and ongoing training and development for your CGI designers. The cost of hardware and data infrastructure is far more expensive than any other usual setup for implementing CGI software in-house.
And even then, you’d still need to find talented creative artists with the right skills and experience to bring your vision to life.
- Time and resource-consuming: CGI requires extensive testing and optimization involving multiple iterations of trial and error. It is a time-consuming and resource extensive process that may also require investing in a new hardware upgrade or the right software update.
- Quality issue: You need to have a thorough understanding of the CGI software, its capabilities, and its limitation to ensure that the output would be high-quality visual content, which means you need highly experienced CGI personnel. Furthermore, you might also have to develop new processes and workflow to implement quality control, which can be time-consuming.
- Steep learning curve: Learning CGI software is not an easy feat. It has a steep learning curve, which requires more than just mastering the basics, but diving into the advanced skills and features. We are not saying that you can’t learn CGI software in depth, we are trying to say that when your goal is to market products and bring in leads, learning software won’t be a wise choice.
It is important to understand that CGI is more than just a set of tools. It’s a solution that requires a deep understanding of the business case, your audience, and your goals.
That’s where solution providers come in. Unlike software companies that simply sell you a product and leave you to figure things out on your own, solution providers are experts in their field. They have years of experience working with CGI and can help you navigate the complex world of 3D modeling, animation, and rendering.
By partnering with a solution provider that has a strong background in CGI, you can be rest assured that you’re in good hands. They’ll take care of everything from software selection to talent recruitment to project management, so you can focus on what you do best – running your business.
Benefits of having a CGI solution provider
What if we say you can leverage CGI benefits to achieve your marketing goals without extensive training or spending an exorbitant amount of money?
Yes, you can showcase your product in a new light and attract and engage the audience with high-quality 3D visuals by hiring a CGI solution provider like House of Blue Beans.
So, if you’re planning to take the leap into the world of CGI, remember–it’s not just about the software. It’s about finding the right solution provider to help you unlock this powerful technology’s full potential. Now that we have got this clear, let us talk about the benefits of having a CGI solution provider like House of Blue Beans:
- Cost-efficient: Since the installation, maintenance, and repair would now be the responsibility of the CGI solution provider, you will save significant money. Furthermore, by leveraging CGI software service from a solution provider, you don’t have to worry about investing in expensive hardware or training the staff.
- Expertise: A proficient CGI solution provider would leverage the services of both professional and experienced CGI designers and creative artists who would clearly understand CGI technology and techniques. Furthermore, the more the experience, the better the visual content’s quality.
- Risk Mitigation: There are numerous risks associated with the overall outcomes of doing wrong that you cannot afford while creating product visuals of your own: delays, bad quality, and inability to hire or train staff. With a reliable service provider, you get peace of mind as you will not face any of those issues.
House Of Blue Beans – A Done-for-You CGI Company for Your Product Visual Needs
House Of Blue Beans is your one-stop solution for all your visual requirements. We have been helping businesses across consumer electronics, furniture, real estate, and other industries for over a decade by bringing their vision to life with our cutting-edge CGI technology. Using CGI technology, we combine the experience and skills required to breathe life into the products. Our services range from CGI-based 3D modeling to product visualization, architectural visualization, and AR/VR services.
Simplified Photo Visualization Through CGI
Together, our CGI specialists produce visuals for various customer experiences across sectors. We recognize that you require powerful product renderings. We can assist you in producing interesting visual material that will draw in your ideal customers as your dependable visualization partner.
By working with us, you may switch from the conventional method of product visualization to a cutting-edge, inventive method that eliminates the need for physical access to your items. Yes, you read it right. We don’t need you to ship us any physical product.
All you need to do is provide a few photographs and a thorough description of your needs. After that, our professionals will collaborate with you to produce eye-catching product graphics that will offer you an advantage over your rivals.
You name the visual content; we have got it!
Planning to create eye-catchy videos that can hold people’s attention? Or want to develop product photos with a plain white backdrop? House of Blue Beans has got you covered.
We have over a decade of experience working with high-end customers from all over the world, so we know what it takes to assist you in creating captivating images that will not only captivate your audience’s attention but also leave a lasting impression that would otherwise be prohibitively expensive.
We use CGI to develop hyper-realistic 3D models and textures that are detailed and accurate representations of your product. These 3D models can be used for various purposes like 360 spins, product lifestyle images, and AR/VR experiences for your online stores and product advertising.
Take a look at one of the many 3D models that we have created:
White Background Product Images
We can assist you in developing captivating white background product photographs to help you outperform your competitors, whether you’re setting up your own online shop or intend to establish your presence on other eCommerce sites.
Most eCommerce websites use the picture kinds and resolutions we provide. Just let us know what you require, and we will take care of it.
Making a 3D object is the first stage. We can produce all types of visual material from the asset, including images with white backgrounds.
You must be thinking these pictures are of real products. But to your surprise, these white-background pictures are designs that are generated through computer imagery.
Even the more complex details can also be highlighted and visualized using CGI. Using a white background goes beyond just putting the product in focus. It helps create a consistent look and feel and is easy to edit or add texts or designs.
House of Blue Beans specializes in producing visually appealing lifestyle photographs for many leading brands worldwide. Whether you run an eCommerce business or a firm specializing in architecture, you need to update how people see your brand periodically.
Our staff can assist you in producing very comprehensive lifestyle images. We can conceptualize your idea and turn it into captivating images that will grab prospects’ attention. Because we’ve been doing this for over a decade, we can reconsider our strategy and create something that permanently threatens the current quo.
Videos are a fantastic approach for demonstrating a product’s functioning and aesthetic appeal to encourage thoughtful decision-making. Our 3D asset production process begins with creating photorealistic 3D photos of your items, which turn out incredibly stunning.
Look at some of our work done for clients